Patient Centered Wellness with South Carolina OB/GYN Associates
Our patient-centered practice offers preventive and acute gynecological care promoting women's health and wellness. With over 50 years of experience in the greater Midlands community, our dedicated team of 8 physicians is happy to serve the health of patients from one generation to the next.
At South Carolina Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates, our preventive approach to women's health includes services for women of all ages. We encourage taking charge of women's health from adolescence, beginning with annual exams and pap smears. Regular screenings early on can help reduce risk for reproductive cancers and gynecological concerns.
Our caring team of physicians and nurses aims to educate our community of patients on family planning, gynecological care, cancer prevention, mammography, nutritional counseling and hormonal transitions to improve women's health throughout each stage of life.
We understand that each stage of a woman's life comes with special and unique health concerns. Our team will work with you to resolve any women’s health issues you may be experiencing or concerned about. When performing cancer screenings and pap smears, we will ask about any urogenital concerns you may also be experiencing. As a preventive measure, we also perform bone density screening, interpretation of results and any related treatment that may be necessary.
Gynecology Services at South Carolina OB/GYN Associates
- Annual exams and pap smears
- Cancer screenings & mammography
- Bone density testing
- Menopause management
- Family planning & birth control
- Adolescent gynecology
- Infertility testing & treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of health concerns related to cervical, vaginal, uterine and ovarian issues
- Treatment of urinary incontinence
- Minimally invasive surgeries including micro, laser and laparoscopic procedures
Preparing for Your Visit
- Please bring your insurance card to every visit
- If a referral is required to see us, please have one from your primary care provider before your visit
- If you will be late or can not make your appointment, please call to let us know so we can offer your appointment time to another patient
- Please access the complimentary parking just outside the office and park on the same level your appointment will take place
Please know that we love children, but due to the length of appointments and the potential risk of German measles, we ask that patients arrange for childcare during their visits.
If you are a new patient, please call us to set an appointment. Already a patient? Use our patient portal to request your next appointment. We look forward to seeing you at a visit soon!